We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reg: GridControl (Monthcalendar Property)

Hi, Please, go through my sample code. Problem: Example 1) Select Feb 10.(It showing correct MM/dd/yyyy) fromat. 2) Again try to click datetime picker. (it suppose to show feb sheet but it showing correspondong date(10) month (October).[2nd October] MonthCalendar_2092.zip Thanks, Anna

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 22, 2005 10:14 AM UTC

When I run your sample, I do not see a problem unless I change my regional setting so that the string 02/10/2005 will be interpreted as Oct 10. I assum ethis is the problem you are seeing too. If so, you can avoid it by handling the CurrentCellShowingDropDown event as below.
private void gridControl1_CurrentCellShowingDropDown(object sender, GridCurrentCellShowingDropDownEventArgs e)
{
	GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridControl1.CurrentCell;
	if(cc.Renderer is GridDropDownMonthCalendarCellRenderer)
	{
		GridDropDownMonthCalendarCellRenderer cr = cc.Renderer as GridDropDownMonthCalendarCellRenderer;
		if(cc.Renderer.ControlValue != null && cc.Renderer.ControlValue != DBNull.Value)
		{
			DateTime dt = (DateTime) cc.Renderer.ControlValue;
			cc.Renderer.ControlText = dt.ToString("g");
		}
	}
}

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon