We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cannot unhide docked hidden controls

I am having issues with docked controls that once unpinned and then hidden, cannot be unhidden by clicking on the tab. I think the issue only happens when there is a Microsoft Web Browser control on the form. Is there a workaround for this issue? I have attached a sample application that demonstrates the problem. To test the application, unpin both docked controls, allow them to hide themselves, and then try to restore one of them. Is there an event that is being intercepted by the web browser that the docking manager misses? DockUnHideSample_3444.zip

3 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team August 19, 2005 06:32 AM UTC

Hi Brandon, This is a known issue AutoHidden does not slide out on mouse hover when browser control has focus which has been completely fixed internally in our latest source code build v3.3 RC. Let me know if you would be interested in receiving a private build of v3.3 containing this fix. Also, could you please send me the version of Essential Studio you are using? Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Vijay

BR Brandon Ryan August 19, 2005 12:24 PM UTC

I am running 3.2.1.0. Yes, I am interested in receiving the update. Thank you! >Hi Brandon, > >This is a known issue AutoHidden does not slide out on mouse hover when browser control has focus which has been completely fixed internally in our latest source code build v3.3 RC. Let me know if you would be interested in receiving a private build of v3.3 containing this fix. Also, could you please send me the version of Essential Studio you are using? > >Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. > > >Regards, >Vijay

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team August 19, 2005 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Brandon, Thanks for your update. Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard and mention the link to this forum post. I will then update you with the V3.3 RC download information for the same. We appreciate your continuous interest in Syncfusion Product. Thanks Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon