We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Column Header Text Required

We are using a DataBoundGrid, and populating columns dynamically Adding / Removing. while doing so we require to store the col header information, can anyone suggest me how to go abt it. Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2005 01:58 PM UTC

You get the column information from either grid.GridBoundColumns or grid.Binder.InternalColumns depending upon whether you have explicilty added GridBoundColumns to your grid. I am not sure what information you want to track, but GridBoundColumn.HeaderText will give you the header text and GridBondColumn.MappingName will give you the column name.

VI Vinay August 18, 2005 02:29 PM UTC

Thanks Clay grid.Binder.InternalColumns works for me, One more question, how can i find out whether that columns is hidden or not. >You get the column information from either grid.GridBoundColumns or grid.Binder.InternalColumns depending upon whether you have explicilty added GridBoundColumns to your grid. > >I am not sure what information you want to track, but GridBoundColumn.HeaderText will give you the header text and GridBondColumn.MappingName will give you the column name.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2005 02:36 PM UTC

You can check grid.Model.Cols.Hidden or grid.Model.ColWidths depeneing on whether you hid the column by setting the Hidden property or by setting the ColWidth=0.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon