We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with the Docking Manager

Hi, I have a problem with the docking manager in that it displays the error message System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException Index out of range Must be non negative and less that the size of the collection I have enclosed a small example to show the issue. The line that fails is this.dockingManager.DockControl(this.tabConfig, this, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Left, 150); but I dont know why. TIA WindowsApplication10_9159.zip

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team August 18, 2005 05:27 AM UTC

Hi Steven, This is not created by the Docking Manager. Please change the coding "this.groupBar1.SelectedItem = 3;" into "this.groupBar1.SelectedItem = 0;" in the TabConfiguratorUserControl.cs file. Since GroupBar has only one GroupBarItem in that control, the ArgumentOutOfRange exception occurs. Please take a look at the modified sample and let me know if it helps. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon