We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problem with the Docking Manager

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

33333 Aug 17,2005 04:56 PM Aug 18,2005 01:27 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Steven Hawkes
Asked On August 17, 2005 04:56 PM

Hi, I have a problem with the docking manager in that it displays the error message System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException Index out of range Must be non negative and less that the size of the collection I have enclosed a small example to show the issue. The line that fails is this.dockingManager.DockControl(this.tabConfig, this, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Left, 150); but I dont know why. TIA WindowsApplication10_9159.zip

Vijayanand S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 18, 2005 01:27 AM

Hi Steven, This is not created by the Docking Manager. Please change the coding "this.groupBar1.SelectedItem = 3;" into "this.groupBar1.SelectedItem = 0;" in the TabConfiguratorUserControl.cs file. Since GroupBar has only one GroupBarItem in that control, the ArgumentOutOfRange exception occurs. Please take a look at the modified sample and let me know if it helps. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards Vijay

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;