We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reg: GridGroupingControl [F3 and F4]

Hi, I am using gridGrouping Control. In that control first column is checkbox. F3 Key --> Check the checkbox F4 Key --> Uncheck the checkbox My problem is if user select rows from the grid( For example 4 rows) and then user click F3 button from the key board, the selected rows should get checked.(F4 button --> Unchecked) How do i do that..? Thanks, Anna

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2005 11:01 AM UTC

You can handle the TableControlCurrrentCellControlKeyMessage event.
private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellControlKeyMessage(object sender, GridTableControlCurrentCellControlKeyMessageEventArgs e)
{
		Keys keyCode = (Keys) ((int)e.Inner.Msg.WParam) & Keys.KeyCode;
	if(e.Inner.Msg.Msg == 0x100 //WM_KEYDOWN
		)
	{
		if(keyCode == Keys.F3)
		{
			Console.WriteLine(keyCode);
			//loop through the selected records and do waht you want
			e.Inner.Handled = true;
			e.Inner.Result = true;
		}
		else if(keyCode == Keys.F4)
		{
			Console.WriteLine(keyCode);
			//loop through the selected records and do waht you want
			e.Inner.Handled = true;
			e.Inner.Result = true;
		}
	}
}

AS Anna Srinivasan August 17, 2005 11:44 AM UTC

Hi, Please go through the sample. In this sample i have done what you have told. But, check and uncheck are not happenning. Note: Some time it is happening. GGC_SelectCheckBox_ecdfd005_6292.zip

AS Anna Srinivasan August 17, 2005 01:04 PM UTC

Hi, I got the solution.. If i use (gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellKeyUp) this event i can able to get that functionality. Thanks, Anna

Loader.
Up arrow icon