We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change coloumn''s name in GroupGridContr with out changing Col name in DataTable

Hi! My situation is like GGC_ShowTables_702496b2.zip (in your uploads). How can I change name of columns ? I can change coloumns name in tables, but it is not good idea:(. How can I change names of coloumn only in GGC? Thanks.

3 Replies

AN Andrew August 15, 2005 11:05 AM UTC

>Hi! > >My situation is like GGC_ShowTables_702496b2.zip (in your uploads). How can I change name of columns ? I can change coloumns name in tables, but it is not good idea:(. How can I change names of coloumn only in GGC? > >Thanks. Sorry, the answer is in few messages ago :)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 15, 2005 11:07 AM UTC

Exactly what do you want to change? Is it the HeaderText that appears in the column header cell for the column? If so, try setting: grid.TableDescriptor.Columns[colName].HeaderText = "SomethingElseOtherThan colName";

AN Andrew August 15, 2005 12:12 PM UTC

>Exactly what do you want to change? Is it the HeaderText that appears in the column header cell for the column? If so, try setting: > >grid.TableDescriptor.Columns[colName].HeaderText = "SomethingElseOtherThan colName"; > Thanks. I use search, but help was so close :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon