We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabBarSplitterControl - horizontal scrollbar scroll speed

My customer is unhappy with the speed that my document scrolls horizontally when the user clicks on the right scrollbar arrow and holds the mouse button down. I''ve adjusted RepeatClickDelay down to 10, but it still takes awhile before the HScrollBar.Value is incremented by more than 1. What other properties might affect this? What else can I do?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 15, 2005 02:05 AM UTC

Hi Lori, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have notified the development team in this regard, and have logged defect 613 on this issue. We will try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could track the progress of this bug fix at this link below : Defect #613 - Horizontal scrollbar scrolls very slowly even when RepeatClickDelay value is set very low We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon