We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Check Box Problem

I need to place a checkbox column(First column in Grid).The requirement is I have to move all the rows to another grid after click of a button, here I need to catch all the checked rows information. Please provide me the solution Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2005 02:30 PM UTC

What kind of grid are you using? If this is a GridDataBoundGrid, is the checkbox column part of the datasource or is it unbound? Here is a sample link for showing a unbound checkbox column in a GridDataBoundGrid. \Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\GDBGMultiHeader

VI Vinay August 11, 2005 04:18 PM UTC

I am using GridDataBoundGrid and my Chech box is not part of dataset. I am not able to get the exact value in the cell. When I try grid[rowindex,colindex] I get "" (empty String) Please it would be a big help if U can provide me the solution Thanks >What kind of grid are you using? > >If this is a GridDataBoundGrid, is the checkbox column part of the datasource or is it unbound? Here is a sample link for showing a unbound checkbox column in a GridDataBoundGrid. \Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\GDBGMultiHeader >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2005 04:42 PM UTC

you shoul dnot be using grid[rowindex,colindex]. Instead, you should be using grid[rowindex,colindex].CellValue. BUT, since this is not a column in your data, you have to use an unbound column like in the sample I referred to above. In that sample, the first column in the GridDataBoundGrid is an unbound checkbox column.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon