We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Rotate text at top of column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32975 Aug 10,2005 03:34 PM Aug 17,2005 11:41 AM Windows Forms 6
Tags: Chart
Nick Howard
Asked On August 10, 2005 03:34 PM

Hello, Is there a way to rotate the text at the top of a column in a column chart? The numbers I have are too big and it would look better if they were rotated 90 degrees. Also, I''ve got LabelIntersectAction on the X Axis set to Wrap. Is it possible to center this text rather than have it left aligned? Thanks! Nick

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 11, 2005 10:48 AM

Hi Nick, Please see the sample attached to below for changing the orientation of the point labels and the alignment of the axis labels: F32975_ChartColumnLabelRotate_8140.zip Code: Axis Label Alignment this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelIntersectAction=ChartLabelIntersectAction.Wrap ; this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelAligment=StringAlignment.Center; Point Label Orientation protected void ChartControlSeries_PrepareStyle(object sender, ChartPrepareStyleInfoEventArgs args) { args.Style.Font.Orientation=90; } Thanks, Davis

Nick Howard
Replied On August 11, 2005 11:20 AM

Hi Davis, Thanks a lot. What version are you running? I don''t have a definition for this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelAlignment. Thanks, Nick

Nick Howard
Replied On August 11, 2005 12:11 PM

Hi Davis, One more thing. When I rotate the text I would like it to be in the center of the column. I''ve attached a sample. It looks like it rotates from the left most point of the text instead of the center of the column. Thanks, Nick FormMain_1577.zip

Replied On August 15, 2005 06:25 PM

Hi Nick, I tested with the latest version and it appears that the label is aligned in the middle if there is only one series: The alignment is incorrect when there are more than 1 series in the chart: I will submit a bug report for this issue to be addressed with high priority. You can download the latest version 3.3.0.0 from: ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/essentialstudio/v3.3.0.0/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe Thanks, Davis

Nick Howard
Replied On August 16, 2005 10:09 AM

Thanks a lot Davis. Is there a list of what was changed? Thanks, Nick

Replied On August 17, 2005 11:41 AM

Hi Nick, I have uploaded the release notes XML file to the loaction linked to below: Chart Release Notes XML Thanks, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;