We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hit Testing

Is it possible for me to find all the symbols within a diagram that intersect a given rectangle? I assume it would be similar to the select tool except I want to do it programaticaly and I don''t want the symbols to be selected, I just want a list of them. Thanks, -Jeff

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2005 12:09 PM UTC

See if Model.GetChildrenContainedBy works for you.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2005 07:55 PM UTC

Jeff, The Diagram.Model.GetChildrenContainedBy method should do the trick. If you would rather deal in screen coordinates, you can also try the View.GetNodesContainedBy(...) or View.GetNodesIntersecting(...) methods. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

JF Jeff Fansler August 11, 2005 11:37 PM UTC

Thanks Prakash, GetChildrenContainedBy worked. -Jeff >Jeff, > >The Diagram.Model.GetChildrenContainedBy method should do the trick. If you would rather deal in screen coordinates, you can also try the View.GetNodesContainedBy(...) or View.GetNodesIntersecting(...) methods. > >Regards, >Prakash Surendra >Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon