We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Comments and validation lists

I''m having difficulty with comments combined with validation lists. The code below essentially creates an DataSet with one DataTable, exports the DataTable columns to excel and adds validation lists. For every column name, I add a comment to the header cell. A very simple and straight forward example but I''m not getting the results I expect. In the validation lists, you''ll see the comments are showing up when they should only show up on the header row. ExcelRWTestCode_2762.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 10, 2005 02:11 PM UTC

Hi Natal, I was able to see the issue and have filed a bug report with the development team. Defect #588 - Problem with comments combined with validation lists Thanks, Seetha >I''m having difficulty with comments combined with validation lists. The code below essentially creates an DataSet with one DataTable, exports the DataTable columns to excel and adds validation lists. For every column name, I add a comment to the header cell. A very simple and straight forward example but I''m not getting the results I expect. In the validation lists, you''ll see the comments are showing up when they should only show up on the header row. > > > >ExcelRWTestCode_2762.zip > >

NM Natal Modica August 10, 2005 09:02 PM UTC

Hi Seetha, I also have to mention one more thing. This issue only occurs when you have an even number of comments. If you have an odd number of comments, life is good. Just an FYI! Thanks! >Hi Natal, > >I was able to see the issue and have filed a bug report with the development team. > >Defect #588 - Problem with comments combined with validation lists > >Thanks, >Seetha > > > >>I''m having difficulty with comments combined with validation lists. The code below essentially creates an DataSet with one DataTable, exports the DataTable columns to excel and adds validation lists. For every column name, I add a comment to the header cell. A very simple and straight forward example but I''m not getting the results I expect. In the validation lists, you''ll see the comments are showing up when they should only show up on the header row. >> >> >> >>ExcelRWTestCode_2762.zip >> >>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon