We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Strange scrollbar behavior

I have three scrollbars on a form that have the same number of rows. I've disabled the other two grids by setting the Enabled property to False so that only one of the grids can be scrolled. When the toprow if that user-scrollable grid changes, I change the toprow value of the other two grids to match it so all three grids remain synched. For the other two grids which are no user-scrollable, I want to hide the scrollbars. So, I set the VScrollBehavoir and HScrollBehavoir to "Disabled" for both of those grids. This is where the problem starts. The vertical scrollbars still appear, and when I scroll the one user-scrollable grid, the scrollbars of the other two synched grids scroll much faster than they should. The "handle" in the scroll bar scrolls right to the bottom ofthe scrollbar area even though I'm on just the 8th row of a 100 row grid. Then, when it tries to scroll further down, the debug window fills up with errors like this: System.ArgumentException: '11' is not a valid value for 'value'. 'value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'. at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ReflectScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollBarWrapper.set_Value(Int32 value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScroll.DoScroll(GridDirectionType direction, Int32 nCell) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.SetTopRow(Int32 rowIndex) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.set_TopRowIndex(Int32 value) at Scheduler.frmTestForm2.grdAppts_TopRowChanged(Object sender, GridRowColIndexChangedEventArgs e) in C:\Code\Test\Grid Test\Forms\frmTestForm2.vb:line 414 at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRowColIndexChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, GridRowColIndexChangedEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.OnTopRowChanged(GridRowColIndexChangedEventArgs e) catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.OnTopRowChanged(GridRowColIndexChangedEventArgs e) in :line 0 If I just set VScrollBehavoir to "Disabled" and leave HScrollBehavoir as "DetectIfShared" for those two grids, there's no problems (but this may just be because those grids don't have enough columns to be scrollable). All the scroll bars on those two grids are gone and no errors occur when I scroll the third, user-scrollable grid. Should this be filed as a bug report?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 11, 2003 09:04 PM UTC

Can you open a support incident with Direct Trac and submit the project as attachment? Thanks, Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon