We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pasting data increases rowcount

Hi, If I have a grid with 5 rows, then try to paste 10 rows of data from excel, the grid is expanded to 10 rows. This is very nice behaviour (thanks!), but occasionally I need the row count to remain fixed. Is there any way I can prevent the number of rows changing? Thanks Akash

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2005 04:35 PM UTC

There is a property flag that controls whether or not rows/columns can be appended during a paste. //C# this.gridControl1.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags |= (GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendCols | GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendRows); ''VB.NET Me.GridControl1.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags = Me.GridControl1.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags _ Or GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendRows _ Or GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendCols

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 10, 2005 08:50 AM UTC

Thanks - once again the support the excellent! Akash >There is a property flag that controls whether or not rows/columns can be appended during a paste. > > >//C# >this.gridControl1.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags |= (GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendCols | GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendRows); > >''VB.NET > Me.GridControl1.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags = Me.GridControl1.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags _ > Or GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendRows _ > >Or GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendCols >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon