We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom Point Position

Hi, the position of custom points in a chart is incorrect. You can see that in the ChartCustomPointsSample, especially when you change the "series.Type" to "ChartSeriesType.Line". Is there a workaround? Thanks Andi

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 08:34 PM UTC

Hi Andi, I looked at the sample and set the series type to be Line and do not see the problem with positioning of the custom points. The first custom point is set to follow a chart point and that is working correctly (Series 0 Point 1) The second custom point is set to located at X value 7 and Y value 480 and that is also positioned correctly. Is there anything else that is wrong? Thanks, Davis

AI Andreas Isler August 8, 2005 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Davis, I attached a screenshot where you can see what I mean. My screen has a resolution of 1600x1200. Is it the same on your PC? Thanks Andi Custom Points_6705.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2005 11:32 PM UTC

Hi Andi, I am able to reproduce the problem with version 3.2.1.0 This issue has been fixed in version 3.3.0.0 I will try to send you this version by tomorrow. Please let me know if you need a private build and I can email it to you. Thanks, Davis

AI Andreas Isler August 9, 2005 06:47 AM UTC

Hi Davis, thanks for the info. It''s not that urgent, I can wait until 3.3.0.0 will be released. Regards Andi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon