We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Re-populate Bound Grid

I have a form that has a Bound Grid control that I am populating with the contents of a SQL Table (Me.GridDataBoundGrid1.Model.PopulateValues(GridRangeInfo.Cells(0, 1, nRow, nCol), myArray) where myArray is the contents of the table and nRow and nCol are the size of the grid. Now I am trying to re-populate the grid from an Query Dialog that prompts the user for various criteria (ie, Show all rows with County codes = 5, or all rows that have the name 'Fred' in the FirstName field, etc). I am trying to re-query the data and re-populate the grid without having to close the query dialog. Any ideas? Thanks. David

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 11, 2003 05:55 PM UTC

With a GridDataBoundGrid, you should not use PopulateValues. Instead you should just set this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = myDataTable; Then if you use the RowFilter property of myDataTable.DefaultView to impose the filtering you are doing, the filtered view should just appear in the the GridDataBoundGrid with no further work.

DG David Gonzales March 11, 2003 06:24 PM UTC

Thanks much! David.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon