We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple selection bug?

Set Me.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended in GridControl. The first time it gets viewed, the first row is selected. Pressing shift, select the second row. Result: the whole grid gets selected (headers as well).

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 10:28 AM UTC

What version are you using? I do not see this behavior in our latest code. Can you upload a little sample showing the problem?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 01:24 PM UTC

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load Me.GridControl1.Model.Selections.SelectRange(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRangeInfo.Row(1), True) End Sub

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 01:53 PM UTC

What version are you using? I can immediately shift+click in row two of this sample without selection the whole grid using out latest code base. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/ListBoxSelections_bb73dd4e.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 02:52 PM UTC

I''m using 3.2.1.0. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I wanted to say that the header gets selected, not the whole grid - in your sample as well.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 03:28 PM UTC

That is because there is no currentcell set. So, instead of Me.GridControl1.Model.Selections.SelectRange(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRangeInfo.Row(1), True) try Me.GridControl1.CurrentCell.MoveTo(1, 1)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon