We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to check if keypress in the form

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32658 Aug 5,2005 05:29 AM UTC Dec 20,2005 08:22 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: FAQ
Senthil V
Asked On August 5, 2005 05:29 AM UTC

Hi, In my application if i pressed some values to the textbox or combobox controls, without pressing Save or Modify user should not change to other form. i wan''t user to restrict to Save or Modify the data user enter in the form. Plz tell the coding for this. regards, Senthil V.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2005 08:22 AM UTC

Hi U need to catch the validating event of the ctrl and set e.cancel=true if u dont want user to go other controls >Hi, > >In my application if i pressed some values to the textbox or combobox controls, without pressing Save or Modify user should not change to other form. i wan''t user to restrict to Save or Modify the data user enter in the form. >Plz tell the coding for this. > >regards, >Senthil V.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2005 08:22 AM UTC

Hi U need to catch the validating event of the ctrl and set e.cancel=true if u dont want user to go other controls >Hi, > >In my application if i pressed some values to the textbox or combobox controls, without pressing Save or Modify user should not change to other form. i wan''t user to restrict to Save or Modify the data user enter in the form. >Plz tell the coding for this. > >regards, >Senthil V.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;