We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Printing TreeViewAdv

Hi Is there a sample on how to print/print preview/page setup for a treeviewAdv? Also, what''s the command to do an undo/redo to changes of a treeviewAdv? thanx

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 03:37 PM UTC

Hi TT, 1. The TreeViewAdv does have printing support, but currently there seems to be some issues in it. I have logged a bug report defect 565 in this regard, and we will try our very best to address this at the earliest. You could track the progress of this bug fix at this link below : Defect #565 - Printing support in TreeViewAdv is broken 2. Could you please elaborate on your requirements with respect to undo/redo functionality in TreeViewAdv? If this is regarding node text editing, then please refer to the test sample attached that illustrates this. Let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

TI Tiff August 5, 2005 09:14 PM UTC

I want to be able to undo/redo the previous change to the tree such as: 1. deleting a node 2. adding a node 3. text/name editing 4. drag/drop Any suggestion? Thanx

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2005 06:53 PM UTC

Hi Tiff, Thanks for the additional information. I am afraid, the current implementation of the TreeViewAdv does not support undo/redo of these actions. However, it would be a nice feature to have and we have considered this as a feature request : Feature Request #336 - Support for undo and redo functionality in the TreeViewAdv Though I am unable to promise you any turnaround time on this, rest assured, we will try our very best to implement the same in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 12, 2005 06:30 PM UTC

Hi Tiff, Defect 565 has been taken care of internally and the fixes will be included in v3.3 RC due for release shortly. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon