We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Toolbar icon shadow

When the mouse is placed over a toolbar item, the icon gets a drop shadow. Is there any way to prevent this happening? Thanks Akash

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 4, 2005 03:45 PM UTC

Hi Akash, Could you please provide us more information on what you mean by drop shadow ? Are you referring to the blue highlighting rectangle around the BarItems when the mouse is over it? If so, such a feature is not available in the current architecture if XPMenus framework, but we could consider this as a feature request. We could add a bool property like ShowDropShadow to the BarManager that could turn on/off this drop shadow. Let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal SYncfusion, Inc.

RP River Phoenix August 4, 2005 08:31 PM UTC

In addition to the blue outline, you will notice that there is also a drop shadow added onto the actual image itself.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 10:09 AM UTC

I was referring to the drop shadow added onto the actual image itself, though an option to disable the blue highlighting would also be useful. Thanks Akash >In addition to the blue outline, you will notice that there is also a drop shadow added onto the actual image itself.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 6, 2005 04:48 PM UTC

Hi Akash and River Phoenix, Thanks for the updates. I understand your requirements better now. We have considered this as a feature request (# 332) and will add two bool properties like ShowDropShadow and ShowHighlightRectangle to the BarManager which will hide/show the drop shadow and the highlight rectangle respectively for the BarItems on the toolbar. You could track the progress of this feature request at this link below : Feature Request #332 - Support for ShowDropShadow and ShowHighlightRectangle properties in the BarManager We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon