We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GDBG - Auto size rows

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32472 Aug 1,2005 04:24 PM Aug 1,2005 05:03 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Martin Cyr
Asked On August 1, 2005 04:24 PM

Hi, I''m using GDBG to print a report. My problem is that I have a comments column that can be really long. If I autosize the columns, it looks awfull since it prints the first columns on one page and the comments on another page. What I''d like to do is to autosize the rows so that it fits the comments instead of the column. Or is there another tools from Syncfusion for such a purpose?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 1, 2005 05:03 PM

I am not sure I understand. Do you want to autosize the rows instead of the columns? If so, first set grid.AllowResizeToFit = false. Then set grid.Model.ColWidths[col] = xxx to specify the colwidths you want to use on each column. Then you can call grid.Model.RowHeights.ResizeToFit to autosize the row heights, but keep the colwidths as explicitly set.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;