We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can a GDBG Header span multiple columns

I have a GDBG which has several push button cells. When pressed they display a popup form bound to a dataset which allows selecting multiple items, and then populates a textbox cell next to the pushbutton cell. The pushbutton header cell text is blank (yes I could put something in it). Ideally however; I would like the pushbutton in the same cell as the textbox, but since I cannot figure how to do it, I have placed them next to the textbox cell, but I don''t like the empty header cell for the pushbuttons. Any suggestions? Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 1, 2005 04:27 PM UTC

This sample has an Ellipsis cell button type type that would allow you to have a button in a cell with text. \Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons Here is a forum thread with a couple of comments on how to use this sample in a GridDataBoundGrid. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=14758

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon