We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Duplication of row in gridGroupingcontrol

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32451 Aug 1,2005 06:02 AM Aug 1,2005 06:36 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Prathima Venkobachar
Asked On August 1, 2005 06:02 AM

Hi, I have a functionality wherein the user can choose to update row by row or batch update. Record in the gridGroupingControl is duplicating after I do row by row update and switch to do update by clicking on update button. I have also observed when I do consecutively 15-20 row by row update this happens.After moving from one row to other ,the row gets duplicated with the previous row value . For doing row by row update I am using this.gridGroupingControl.SourceListListChanged += event. I am using many events in my application, around 14-15. can you please suggest some thought ...? I feel as I am using more events, It is messing up. Thanks, Prathima

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 1, 2005 06:36 AM

What do you mean by Row by Row updating? Normally, the grid will update the data as your users leave a row after making a change on that row without you doing anything in the SourceListListChanged event. Why are you using that event? Can you upload a sample showing the problem you are having?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;