We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Duplication of row in gridGroupingcontrol

Hi, I have a functionality wherein the user can choose to update row by row or batch update. Record in the gridGroupingControl is duplicating after I do row by row update and switch to do update by clicking on update button. I have also observed when I do consecutively 15-20 row by row update this happens.After moving from one row to other ,the row gets duplicated with the previous row value . For doing row by row update I am using this.gridGroupingControl.SourceListListChanged += event. I am using many events in my application, around 14-15. can you please suggest some thought ...? I feel as I am using more events, It is messing up. Thanks, Prathima

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 1, 2005 10:36 AM UTC

What do you mean by Row by Row updating? Normally, the grid will update the data as your users leave a row after making a change on that row without you doing anything in the SourceListListChanged event. Why are you using that event? Can you upload a sample showing the problem you are having?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon