We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AddPicture Null Reference error

I have icons that I want to add to each row and doing it using the file name works, but really degrades performance so I wanted to use either the Stream or Image overload methods, but whenever I use one of them I get a null reference exception. "An unhandled exception of type ''System.ArgumentNullException'' occurred in syncfusion.excelrw.base.dll" I have verified that the input is not null in either the Stream or Image methods. Thanks, Tony

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 27, 2005 10:53 PM UTC

Hi Tony, I am afraid, I was unable to see the problem in this test sample ImageInEachRow.zip Could you please take a look at this sample and let me know if you see the problem.If not, please modify the sample to reproduce the issue. Thanks, Stephen. >I have icons that I want to add to each row and doing it using the file name works, but really degrades performance so I wanted to use either the Stream or Image overload methods, but whenever I use one of them I get a null reference exception. > >"An unhandled exception of type ''System.ArgumentNullException'' occurred in syncfusion.excelrw.base.dll" > >I have verified that the input is not null in either the Stream or Image methods. > >Thanks, > >Tony

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon