We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Data persistency in AutoComplete

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32268 Jul 26,2005 12:46 PM UTC Aug 2,2005 03:20 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Piotr Aniola
Asked On July 26, 2005 12:46 PM UTC

Hi, tried to save the data kept by the AutoComplete object to the windows registry by using SaveCurrentState method, but I can''t make it work properly - after closing the app and rerunning it the AutoComplete list is empty. Could anybody send a sample of how to use this persistency mechanism? thanx in advance

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 2, 2005 03:20 PM UTC

Hi Piotr, There''s two mistakes I can think of that you might be making. 1) If you''re using the overload that takes an AppStateSerializer, you might not be calling PersistNow(). 2) You might have forgotten to put in a call to LoadCurrentState(). If neither of these solves the problem, please let me know and I''ll look into this further. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;