We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart and Datatable

Hi Gurus, i have the following issue. I want to create a column chart which is based on a Database table of the following structure. Unamelong Usagetime Startdate DEMO 18 26.07.2005 Kai Wachter 466 25.07.2005 Kai Wachter 7 26.07.2005 what i now try to achieve is a column chart with the days on the x-axis and the duration as keyfigure. For each user should be a separate column. Thanks for your help. best regards, kai

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2005 11:39 PM UTC

Hi Kai, I am working on this sample and will post it within the next few hours. We regret for the delay. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2005 03:47 PM UTC

Hi Kai, Please see the sample linked to below: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/Uploads/F32267_ChartDataBindQuery_9354.zip The sample displays each of the entries as a column. To group each user into a series, a new dataset would have to be defined and the data for the user separated into a separate datatable. Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon