We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

comboBox problem when upgrading from 2.1.0.9 to 3.2.1.1

Hello - I am having trouble with 1 GridDataBoundGrid at runtime. I get the following error, and I have to then close the application. Any ideas of where I should start looking? I am upgrading from 2.1.0.9 to 3.2.1.1 and this seems to be the only problem I have. System.ArgumentException: Could not bind to the new display member. Parameter name: newDisplayMember at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.SetDataConnection(Object newDataSource, BindingMemberInfo newDisplayMember, Boolean force) at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.set_ValueMember(String value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridComboBoxCellModel.FillWithChoices(ListBox listBox, GridStyleInfo style, Boolean& exclusive) I have narrowed it down I think, to a few combo boxes in the grid. Has something changed with the DisplayMember and ValueMember in this release? Any help would be appreciated, as I need to get this up and running soon. Thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 25, 2005 06:05 PM UTC

I search our forum and Direct Trac incident database for something similar. The only hit I could find was http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=29007 That problem was the mapping name being case sensitive.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon