We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

problem with installing 3.2.1

Hi, when I try to install the product at the end of the installation process (probably when registering the dlls) a couple of empty dialog boxes appear with a warn sign. I don''t know what to click since I don''t see any message nor the text of the buttons. (This seems to me like the STA/MTA problem with .NET and hyperthreading) Now, I cannot use the components in VS 7.1. They are in the toolbox, but when I drag them onto a window/panel, the message "The .NET assembly [...] cannot be found" where [...] depends on the component I try to use (e.g. Syncfuction.Grid.Windows) What can I do to correctly install the product or at least see the error messages? Thanks, alex.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 25, 2005 10:49 PM UTC

Hi Alex 1) Can you try running the Assembly Manager (Start->Programs->Syncfusion->Essential Studio 3.2.1.0->Utilities->Assembly Manager). Remember to check the Update Toolbox checkbox to ensure that the Toolbox is properly updated. 2) Do you have an older version of Essential Studio installed on your machine? Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon