We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Update Row Height in QueryCellInfo

I am using gridcontrol and using the virtual grid. i determine that the current row (e.rowIndex) is a special row. i then want to update the height of this row using: _g.RowHeights[e.RowIndex] = 10; when i do this within the QueryCellInfo callback i get some weird behavior. It seems that the next row gets highlighted (the row i set + 1). When i hover my mouse over the row that i made the change on, it then updates the row height to the correct height. any ideas why this is happening? thks, ak

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 25, 2005 06:22 AM UTC

You normally do not set row heights in QueryCellInfo. The reason is that this event is hit many, many, many times as your user works with the grid. For example, the event is raised continuously as your user moves teh mouse over the grid. You should look for another place to change teh row height. For example, if teh actrion that triggeris the new row height i steh change of some value, then you might try using CUrrentCellValidating or CurrentCellAcceptedChanges as these events will be raised only when your user leaves teh changes cell.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon