We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SaveCellInfo back into custom data class

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32095 Jul 21,2005 09:47 AM Jul 21,2005 12:10 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Adam K.
Asked On July 21, 2005 09:47 AM

i have a grid where i am trying to have use the savecellinfo event to pass data from user input back into a custom class (data structure) to store the data. how can i tie the user input cell back into my custome class? the only examples i see are just array based which doesn''t seem to help me. thanks, ak

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2005 12:10 PM

Normally, you do the reverse code that is in QueryCellInfo. QueryCellInfo takes the value from the custom object and puts it into teh style. In SaveCellInfo, you do the opposite. Take it from the style and put it into the custom object. In SaveCellInfo, you would find teh custom object exactly the same way you find it in QueryCellInfo. If you cannot get things working, then post teh code from your QueryCellInfo and we can try to suggest what you need in SaveCellInfo.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;