We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

clearing summary descriptors

hi I have an application where the user selects cols that have to displayed on the grid. Each time the user selects I clear all the existing lists and create new ones. I clear the following lists : tableDescriptor.Columns.Clear();// don''yt clear these we''ll need them tableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Clear(); tableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Clear(); tableDescriptor.SummaryRows.Clear(); tableDescriptor.SortedColumns.Clear(); tableDescriptor.ExpressionFields.Clear(); tableDescriptor.ResetSummaries(); Even after doing this some columns are remaining in a list probably a summarydescriptorcollection, so say i have col1, col2, col3, col4, col5 and then i choose col1 and col2 then the following error comes up SummaryDescriptor col3AutoSizeMaxLength: Field col3 not found. SummaryDescriptor col4AutoSizeMaxLength: Field col4 not found. SummaryDescriptor col5AutoSizeMaxLength: Field col5 not found. How to clear SummaryDescriptorCollection?I cant even find this property.I am using a grid grouping control.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2005 12:47 PM UTC

You might try adding this code to se if it helps.
foreach(GridSummaryRowDescriptor rd in this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.SummaryRows)
	rd.SummaryColumns.Clear();

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon