We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Red :griddatabound control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32086 Jul 21,2005 07:57 AM Jul 21,2005 08:09 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Anna Srinivasan
Asked On July 21, 2005 07:57 AM

Hi, How do i set back color for row header and column header. code: this.sgbDetailedHistory.Model.RowStyles[0].BackColor = Color.FromArgb(208, 208, 208); this.sgbDetailedHistory.Model.RowStyles[1].BackColor = Color.FromArgb(208, 208, 208); this.sgbDetailedHistory.GridBoundColumns[0].StyleInfo.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(208, 208, 208); this.sgbDetailedHistory.GridBoundColumns[1].StyleInfo.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(208, 208, 208); If i set like this i am getting col 0 and col1 back color got changed. row header and col header no effect. why..? and how do i set..? Thanks, Anna

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2005 08:09 AM

The styles of the headers are set through specific header basestyles. See this KB. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;