We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupingGridControl and row style

So it''s me again :-) My Problem is, that i am trying to set the style for a whole row (like bold font for all elements in the row) in a RecordValueChanged event. How can i do this, I didn''t find a way to set the style for a row. Sorry for my questions, but I think the whole groupinggridcontrol section isn''t as good documented as the gridcontrol itself. Kind regards Franz

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 20, 2005 03:15 PM UTC

There are no ''rowstyles'' in the GridGroupingControl. There are two ways you can get a style applied to a row. One is to use the QueryCellStyleInfo event and set the e.Style property there if the e.TableCellIdentity points to the Record that you want to set the style on. If you want to conditionally set the style of a row, you can use ConditionalFormats. See this forum thread. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=31513

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon