We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl and Row Paint Event

Hi together, I am using a gridgroupingcontrol with a dataset object as datasource. So for a special column (let''s say the first column) I want to draw a different image (with text) in each row (so for the described situation always in the first cell of each row) with the ImageIndex option. So what event can i use to solve this problem. I have seen the CurrentRecordContextChange event but this event is too late - the rows are already filled with data, and the grid is displayed. I want to set the ImageIndex option separately for each cell in the choosen column before drawing the grid. It''s difficult to describe what I want - hope you understand me :-) Kind regards Franz

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 20, 2005 12:11 PM UTC

You should try using the QueryCellStyleInfo event. There you can set e.Style.ImageIndex, making sure you are in the column you want to be by checking the information you can find in the e.TableCellIdentity object.

FG Franz Gsell July 20, 2005 12:42 PM UTC

Wow - you are so fast :-))) That''s the point i was searching for - Thank you very much !!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon