We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Horizontal scroll in groupedgridcontrol not behaving as I would expect

Hi, I''m using the GroupedGridControl. I have more columns than will fit in the controls bounds. The control by default is not detecting this and therefore displaying no horizontal scrollbar. I''ve tried the following code... this.grOrd.TableControl.HScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Enabled; It now puts a horizontal bar on the grid, however it is disabled - ie, it still doesn''t realise that there are too many columns and that it should kick in. I''m using version 2.0.5.0 Thanks very much in advance, Damien

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 20, 2005 12:09 AM UTC

Is it possible that the grid''s client area extends beyond the portion of the grid that you see? This can happen if the grid is docked filled, but was added to its parent before some other child controls were added to the same parent. In this case, the grid''s client area may be under the other child controls.

DS Damien Sawyer July 20, 2005 02:06 AM UTC

Hi Clay, Thanks for this. I have built a small sample application which shows this and another (more serious?) problem that I''m having. I will post it in a separate thread...

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon