We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change mouse cursor over email links

I would like to have the cursor change to a "hand" when the user moves the moves over an email address. Is there a CellType already made for this type of stuff, or do I have to make it myself? I tried using a MouseController, but I don''t get any MouseMove events even though I set a successful hitTestCode in my HitTest() function. Any suggestions? Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2005 07:06 PM UTC

This sample has a linklabel cell type in it that changes the cursor over the link. \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DerivedCellControlTutorial

AK Ashutosh Kumar September 19, 2005 07:45 PM UTC

But this sample works for GridControl. I am looking for same kind of functionality for GridGroupingControl. will appreciate your response. Thanks Ashutosh >This sample has a linklabel cell type in it that changes the cursor over the link. > >\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DerivedCellControlTutorial

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2005 06:02 AM UTC

Hi Ashutosh, Your Direct tracc incident:21049 has been updated. Regards, Leo.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon