We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Change mouse cursor over email links

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31919 Jul 18,2005 06:14 PM UTC Sep 20,2005 06:02 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 18, 2005 06:14 PM UTC

I would like to have the cursor change to a "hand" when the user moves the moves over an email address. Is there a CellType already made for this type of stuff, or do I have to make it myself? I tried using a MouseController, but I don''t get any MouseMove events even though I set a successful hitTestCode in my HitTest() function. Any suggestions? Thanks

Replied On July 18, 2005 07:06 PM UTC

This sample has a linklabel cell type in it that changes the cursor over the link. \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DerivedCellControlTutorial

Ashutosh Kumar
Replied On September 19, 2005 07:45 PM UTC

But this sample works for GridControl. I am looking for same kind of functionality for GridGroupingControl. will appreciate your response. Thanks Ashutosh >This sample has a linklabel cell type in it that changes the cursor over the link. > >\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DerivedCellControlTutorial

Replied On September 20, 2005 06:02 AM UTC

Hi Ashutosh, Your Direct tracc incident:21049 has been updated. Regards, Leo.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;