We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdvAction

Hello, i am trying to filter out events thrown from my own code from events thrown by the user. In TreeViewAdvEventArgs you can use the Action property to get information where the event comes from. if (e.Action != TreeViewAdvAction.Unknown) { .... } Unfortunately, the value is TreeViewAdvActions.ByKeyboard always independent from the real source action. Am i doing some mistake here or is this a bug possibly? Regards, Alex

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 22, 2005 02:29 PM UTC

Hi Alex, The Action property in the EventArgs for the BeforeSelect event seems to be working fine for me. What version are you using? Also, would it be possible for you to provide me a sample that demonstrates this problem? Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AL Alex July 25, 2005 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Gregory, the Syncfusion Tools version i am working with is 3.2.1.0. Actually, it is the AfterCheck event that has this problem here. About code there is not much to post here. Just put a TreeViewAdv control on a form, assign an event handler to the "AfterCheck" event and have a look on the value of e.Action in the event handler method if clicks on a tree node occur. private void _tvwOuTree_AfterCheck(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TreeNodeAdvEventArgs e) { if (e.Action != TreeViewAdvAction.Unknown) { // event handling stuff } Regards, Alex >Hi Alex, > > The Action property in the EventArgs for the BeforeSelect event seems to be working fine for me. What version are you using? Also, would it be possible for you to provide me a sample that demonstrates this problem? > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 25, 2005 04:10 PM UTC

Hi Alex, I''ve managed to reproduce the bug you describe in the AfterCheck event. I''ve entered it as Defect #513. Thank you for your patience as we work to fix this. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon