We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfunsion reporting

Hello, I have used the GGC for a while and I''ve been very satisfied with the functions. I am going to do the application reporting module. I am used to use Crystal report but this time, because of knowing Syncfunction, I believe I could syncfusion''s tool such as GGC, ExcelRW, Chart to boost reporting module. Our reporting module will have standard build-in reports and user customized/add-in reports. The reporting function will have two-part process. First, tt will let user to select/filter/mining to get the right data. then it will display/print data in GGC, Chart, Excel, HTML formats I believe Syncfusion components have all functions ready to do the job, but I am not sure where I should start form to get useful information/articles/samples related to the those reporting functions. Could you give me some ideas/tips/samples/articles to help me kick off? Thanks, Lan

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2005 08:06 AM UTC

I am sorry, but I know of no samples or forum threads to suggest to you on this topic. As you go about defining the functionality/behavior for your application and hit some particular problem or task that you need more information on, I might be able to suggest something at that point. Syncfusion has done some preliminary work using our grouping engine as the basis of a reporting tool. But it will be at least 4th quarter of this year, maybe first quarter of next year before this work will be available as a library. And we are working on pieces of some of the functionality that you laid out, like exporting a groupinggrid to excel or to pdf as a picture. There will be announcements when such new functionality becomes available.

JW Jerry W. Lawrence September 30, 2006 04:11 AM UTC

Any update on a Syncfusion reporting library?

Jerry

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon