We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Splash Panel events

Hi, I have an application where I show a splash panel while the app is initializing. I have set the background of the splash panel to be a graphic image. Before it is shown I set the text of 2 labels (background is transparent to allow graphic to show through) on the panel with current version and copyright information. I have ShowAsTopMost = false because a login dialog appears on top during the initialization process. MY PROBLEM: After the login dialog closes, or after another window is given focus, the version/copyright labels don''t refresh. The splash panel (with it''s graphic background) reappears, but the labels are "cutout" and retain some other image. If I call the refresh() method for the splash panel, followed by Application.DoEvents(), the label text is shown. MY QUESTION: Is there an event or way to determine when I need to refresh the panel so the labels don''t get "cutout"?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 13, 2005 03:13 PM UTC

Hi Jay, If this problem is only occuring when another Form takes focus away from your main Form, you should be able to do this with the Enter and Leave events on your main Form. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon