We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Resizing columns get conflict with QueryCellStyleInfo

why using mouse to resize a column seems to broke into pieces my QueryCellStyleInfo logic. looks like new EmptyCells and Sections appears, so with EmptyCells i put, // if(e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.EmptyCell) // return; at the beginining of the event handler, works for the RecordRows, but not for my empty sections, debugging a bit i think that i saw a new column?? is it possible, maybe i have to reset my columndescriptor to the original state reseting visiblecolumns inside some event handler after resizing columns. thanks in advance.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2005 10:05 PM UTC

Hi Luis, not sure what could be wrong. Simply resizing a column should not create new sections. It should only modify the GridColumnDescriptor.Width of the column you resized. Do you have a sample that demonstrates the problem you are having? Thanks, Stefan >why using mouse to resize a column seems to broke into pieces my QueryCellStyleInfo logic. > >looks like new EmptyCells and Sections appears, so with EmptyCells i put, > >// if(e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.EmptyCell) >// return; > >at the beginining of the event handler, works for the RecordRows, but not for my empty sections, > >debugging a bit i think that i saw a new column?? is it possible, maybe i have to reset my columndescriptor to the original state reseting visiblecolumns inside some event handler after resizing columns. > >thanks in advance.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon