We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Resizing columns get conflict with QueryCellStyleInfo

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31588 Jul 11,2005 08:16 AM Jul 12,2005 06:05 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Luis Javier Mompart
Asked On July 11, 2005 08:16 AM

why using mouse to resize a column seems to broke into pieces my QueryCellStyleInfo logic. looks like new EmptyCells and Sections appears, so with EmptyCells i put, // if(e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.EmptyCell) // return; at the beginining of the event handler, works for the RecordRows, but not for my empty sections, debugging a bit i think that i saw a new column?? is it possible, maybe i have to reset my columndescriptor to the original state reseting visiblecolumns inside some event handler after resizing columns. thanks in advance.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 12, 2005 06:05 PM

Hi Luis, not sure what could be wrong. Simply resizing a column should not create new sections. It should only modify the GridColumnDescriptor.Width of the column you resized. Do you have a sample that demonstrates the problem you are having? Thanks, Stefan >why using mouse to resize a column seems to broke into pieces my QueryCellStyleInfo logic. > >looks like new EmptyCells and Sections appears, so with EmptyCells i put, > >// if(e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.EmptyCell) >// return; > >at the beginining of the event handler, works for the RecordRows, but not for my empty sections, > >debugging a bit i think that i saw a new column?? is it possible, maybe i have to reset my columndescriptor to the original state reseting visiblecolumns inside some event handler after resizing columns. > >thanks in advance.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;