We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl - SummaryRow

Hi! I''m using a GridGroupingControl that has several summary rows. The summary row shows all the detail of the record on top of a group. The problem is if I expand a summary row than the row right after the summary row shows exactly the same information. How can avoid this? The information of the summary row should only displayed once. Thank you for your help! Dan

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 8, 2005 10:12 AM UTC

I am not sure I understand. But try setting this property to see if it takes care of this problem. this.gridGroupingControl1.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowSummaries = false; If not, could you upload a screenshot showing the problem?

DR Dan Roesch July 8, 2005 12:46 PM UTC

>I am not sure I understand. But try setting this property to see if it takes care of this problem. > >this.gridGroupingControl1.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowSummaries = false; > > >If not, could you upload a screenshot showing the problem? > > Hi Clay I attached a screenshot of what we have currently. As you can see there is a expanded row, the summary row and right after this there is one containing exactly the same data. How can I hide that duplicated row? Thank you for your help! Dan groupinggrid_2354.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon