We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

What is the best way to import html to element list?

Hi, I am making an HTML editor as part of an appication so that users can upload their own forms. I want it to read in an html page and store the elements and their values. I know nothing at all about the document being read in, yet I need to be able to parse it and store the elements somehow. I am using the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.HTMLUI.HTMLUIControl and the LoadHTML() function. What is the BKM for enumerating the elements of the unknown html layout so that they can be stored in a database? Thanks, Judie

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 8, 2005 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Judie, You can access the elements in a HTML document through the Document.GetElementsByNameHash() or Document.GetElementsByUserIdHash() methods. Please refer to the sample linked to below: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/Uploads/HTMLUIEnumerateElements_3842.zip The sample populates a ListView control with the elements in the document. Please take a look at it and let me know if you need any other information about th elements to complete your application. Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon