We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Reg : CheckBox Property

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31406 Jul 7,2005 12:12 AM Jul 7,2005 09:50 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Anna Srinivasan
Asked On July 7, 2005 12:12 AM

Hi, I am using following code to make whole column as checkbox. Code: [sfgDetailedHistory = gridcontrol] this.sfgDetailedHistory.ColStyles[(int)detailedHistoryCols.chkColumn].CellType = "CheckBox"; this.sfgDetailedHistory.ColStyles[(int)detailedHistoryCols.chkColumn].CheckBoxOptions.CheckedValue = "true"; this.sfgDetailedHistory.ColStyles[(int)detailedHistoryCols.chkColumn].CheckBoxOptions.UncheckedValue = "false"; this.sfgDetailedHistory.ColStyles[(int)detailedHistoryCols.chkColumn].CellValueType = typeof(bool); if checkbox is checked i want to change the whole row color.If it is unchecked i want to set old color back. Please give me an event and sample code for that with out painting/repainting problem. Thanks, Anna

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 7, 2005 05:18 AM

You can use PrepareViewStyleInfo to colntrol teh color and CurrentCellChanged to trigger teh redraw. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GC_CheckBoxColumn_6b6a5110.zip

Anna Srinivasan
Replied On July 7, 2005 08:46 AM

Hi, The example zip removed from the corresponding or not. B'' cause i am getting message like ''page canot be displayed. Help me....!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 7, 2005 09:50 AM

Try this link. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GC_CheckBoxColumn_efdf431a.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;