We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reg: Image property in grid control

Hi, I am adding (icon)image to grid control header. I have tried with following code, but it is not working. Help me.......! Example Code: [sfgDeltas = gridControl] System.Resources.ResourceManager resources = new System.Resources.ResourceManager(typeof(HistoryControl)); this.sfgDeltas.ColStyles[1].VerticalAlignment = GridVerticalAlignment.Bottom;; this.sfgDeltas.ColStyles[1].BackgroundImageMode = GridBackgroundImageMode.CenterImage; this.sfgDeltas.ColStyles[1].BackgroundImage = (System.Drawing.Image)(resources.GetObject(@"D:\image.ico"));

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2005 08:34 AM UTC

ColStyles are column styles. They affect the interior cells in a column. They do not affect the column header cell itself. Try code like this: this.gridControl1[0,someColIndex].BackgroundImage = images.Images[0]; this.gridControl1[0,someColIndex].BackgroundImageMode = GridBackgroundImageMode.CenterImage;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon