We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Print, zoom, Adjust to

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31323 Jul 5,2005 02:19 PM Jul 31,2006 01:20 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Stephane SansCartier
Asked On July 5, 2005 02:19 PM

Hi, I’m trying to create a zoom factor and a “fit the grid in x pages” when printing and print preview. The sample 3291 found in http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=10310 does exactly what I want to do but I can’t seem the find a suitable place to put the code so that it is only executer when the grid is being printed or print previewed. I want to replicate the “Adjust to” and “Fit to” option in the Page Setup of Excel. I’m using the grid version 3.0.1.0.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 5, 2005 03:00 PM

You can try handling these 3 events. grid.QueryCellInfo grid.QueryRowHeights grid.QueryQueryColWidths If you are not printing (found out by testing grid.PrintingMode), just return without doing anything. If you are printing, then in QueryCellInfo, try setting e.Style.Font.Size *= up. In the other two events, set e.Size to the zoomed value and also set e.Handled = true. You may have to set a flag to avoid some recursive calls in these events.

Stephane SansCartier
Replied On July 5, 2005 03:43 PM

Exactly what I needed, thank!

Leow Kah Man
Replied On July 30, 2006 10:49 PM

Hi,

I would like to request for Zoom feature to be present in GridControl.

This would be really helpful instead of having the users to manually code the zoom feature.

Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 31, 2006 01:20 AM

Hi Leow,

If we have enough requests, we will have this as a feature request and get it in the upcoming releases.

Thanks,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;