We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Vertical alignment of image in GridControl cell

Hi all. I am using the GridControl, and I have an image in some cells. (The image is inside an ImageList in the "Standard" baseStylesMap, and I use ImageIndex to set which image from the list I want to display). Problem is, the image always appears vertically in the center of my cell. I have a covered cell that joins column 1 of rows 1 and 2. The image appears in the centre of rows 1 and 2. I have seen some sample code for inside the CellDrawn event where you can create a rectangle for an image and show the image there, which works, but I was wondering if I''ve just missed a simple property that I can set on the cell to do what I want (always display images in the top-left of a cell, covered or not). Thanks, -Stephen Trinder

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 5, 2005 12:24 AM UTC

There are no properties that will give you this behavior. You would have to handle CellDrawn or some other event or create a custom cell type to handle this requirement.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon