We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid in cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31250 Jul 4,2005 10:21 AM Jul 4,2005 01:29 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Martin Cyr
Asked On July 4, 2005 10:21 AM

Can I add more than one grid in a single cell? Or do I have to first divide the cell in 4? I need to be able to add 4 grids in a single cell. I''m doing a kind of planner. When the user drag an activity, it goes to the appropriate row (activities = rows) for the selected day (cols). I need to be able to plan 4 times the same activity per day (different groups doing the same activity at the same time).

Martin Cyr
Replied On July 4, 2005 10:45 AM

I''m beginning to suspect that I might not be doing it the right way... Am I right to think that this might be easier to do with a virtual grid?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 4, 2005 12:00 PM

It might be simpler to use covered cells to manage this. We are working a sample that uses a virtual gridcontrol with coveredcells to implement an outlook type day schedule. We have it set to handle 9 conflicts at the same time. When we complete the sample (or get it to a reasonable breaking point), I will post it here.

Martin Cyr
Replied On July 4, 2005 01:29 PM

Thanks a lot, I can''t wait :)

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;