We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid in cell

Can I add more than one grid in a single cell? Or do I have to first divide the cell in 4? I need to be able to add 4 grids in a single cell. I''m doing a kind of planner. When the user drag an activity, it goes to the appropriate row (activities = rows) for the selected day (cols). I need to be able to plan 4 times the same activity per day (different groups doing the same activity at the same time).

3 Replies

MC Martin Cyr July 4, 2005 02:45 PM UTC

I''m beginning to suspect that I might not be doing it the right way... Am I right to think that this might be easier to do with a virtual grid?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2005 04:00 PM UTC

It might be simpler to use covered cells to manage this. We are working a sample that uses a virtual gridcontrol with coveredcells to implement an outlook type day schedule. We have it set to handle 9 conflicts at the same time. When we complete the sample (or get it to a reasonable breaking point), I will post it here.

MC Martin Cyr July 4, 2005 05:29 PM UTC

Thanks a lot, I can''t wait :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon