We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC header and caption cell background colors

I''ve been unable to change either the header column descriptions or caption cell background colors for GGC (parent or child). Can they be changed in VS?, or do they need to be changed programmically with an event handler. Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 5, 2005 03:21 PM UTC

Hi, this code will work: this.groupingGrid1.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.Themed = false; this.groupingGrid1.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.BackColor = Color.Wheat; this.groupingGrid1.Appearance.GroupCaptionCell.Themed = false; this.groupingGrid1.Appearance.GroupCaptionCell.BackColor = Color.Wheat; Key is to turn off XP Themes for those cells. Stefan >I''ve been unable to change either the header column descriptions or caption cell background colors for GGC (parent or child). Can they be changed in VS?, or do they need to be changed programmically with an event handler. > >Thanks

JS John Slater July 5, 2005 03:49 PM UTC

Thanks Stefan, Worked perfectly. I even kept your color :-). >Hi, > >this code will work: > > > this.groupingGrid1.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.Themed = false; > this.groupingGrid1.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.BackColor = Color.Wheat; > this.groupingGrid1.Appearance.GroupCaptionCell.Themed = false; > this.groupingGrid1.Appearance.GroupCaptionCell.BackColor = Color.Wheat; > > > >Key is to turn off XP Themes for those cells. > >Stefan > >>I''ve been unable to change either the header column descriptions or caption cell background colors for GGC (parent or child). Can they be changed in VS?, or do they need to be changed programmically with an event handler. >> >>Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon