We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ASP Chart Control Rendering

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31193 Jul 1,2005 07:00 AM Jul 1,2005 11:57 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Chart
Chris Rea
Asked On July 1, 2005 07:00 AM

Hi I have v3.2.1.0 of the Essential Suite. I have created a simple chart control in an ASP.NET project and get no errors when I compile and run the project. However, the chart does not display. I have set: OutputFormat = ChartOutputFormat.Handler ImageUrlPath = .\ From reading the various articles it seems I may need to set httphandlers but I am not entirely clear about how to do this. Please can you assist. Chris

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 1, 2005 09:43 AM

Hi Chris, To use the Chart HTTP handler, add this entry to the web.config file you are using: The version number in the above entry needs to be changed as follows: version=3.200.1.0 // Version 1.0 of the framework version=3.201.1.0 // Version 1.1 of the framework version=3.202.1.0 // Version 2.0 of the framework Thanks, Davis

Chris Rea
Replied On July 1, 2005 11:57 AM

Thanks Davis. That''s done the trick Have a pleasant weekend. Chris >Hi Chris, > >To use the Chart HTTP handler, add this entry to the web.config file you are using: > > > > > >The version number in the above entry needs to be changed as follows: > >version=3.200.1.0 // Version 1.0 of the framework >version=3.201.1.0 // Version 1.1 of the framework >version=3.202.1.0 // Version 2.0 of the framework > >Thanks, > >Davis > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;