We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Is there way to disable updating of a grid?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31179 Jun 30,2005 06:47 PM Jun 30,2005 07:02 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Desis Machino
Asked On June 30, 2005 06:47 PM

I would like to use the grid in the following manner: The grid display 10 rows and 10 columns of data. Then I want to change the data, but I do not want the grid to refresh the data as I change each cell. I would like to be able to update each cell, and then when I am done, refresh the grid. I have tried setting the grid visible to false and then to true, and this is the functionality I want, however, this results in the grid flashing briefly, so I cannot use this approach. Is there another way to do this?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 30, 2005 07:02 PM

Call grid.BeginUpdate before you start updating, and then grid.EndUpdate afterwards. (Then you may have to call grid.Refresh() to refresh things if the grid does not get refreshed automatically).

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;