We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Why isn''t there a TextBoxAdv?

I''d like an office 2003 style textbox to match my ComboBoxAdv and other parts. But all I see is a TextBoxExt, which I can''t make look the same, even in flat mode. What gives?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 1, 2005 02:35 PM UTC

Hi Doc, Could you send me a screenshot of exactly what you want? If you do, we''ll look into whether or not adding an Office2003 style to TextBoxExt is a viable option. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

DS Doc Savage July 1, 2005 05:28 PM UTC

It seems like there must (or should) be a way to make the text box match the office2003 combobox in the bmp attached. Although, it looks OK to just make the text box in sunken 3d even with office2003 comboboxes, which I may end up doing. TextBoxExt_4106.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 5, 2005 10:19 PM UTC

Hi Doc, It looks to me like adding a Border3DStyle that matches with the Office2003Style shouldn''t be too difficult. So I''ve entered it as Feature Request #276. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon