We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Why isn''t there a TextBoxAdv?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31175 Jun 30,2005 09:01 PM UTC Jul 5,2005 10:19 PM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Doc Savage
Asked On June 30, 2005 09:01 PM UTC

I''d like an office 2003 style textbox to match my ComboBoxAdv and other parts. But all I see is a TextBoxExt, which I can''t make look the same, even in flat mode. What gives?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 1, 2005 02:35 PM UTC

Hi Doc, Could you send me a screenshot of exactly what you want? If you do, we''ll look into whether or not adding an Office2003 style to TextBoxExt is a viable option. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Doc Savage
Replied On July 1, 2005 05:28 PM UTC

It seems like there must (or should) be a way to make the text box match the office2003 combobox in the bmp attached. Although, it looks OK to just make the text box in sunken 3d even with office2003 comboboxes, which I may end up doing. TextBoxExt_4106.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 5, 2005 10:19 PM UTC

Hi Doc, It looks to me like adding a Border3DStyle that matches with the Office2003Style shouldn''t be too difficult. So I''ve entered it as Feature Request #276. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;